Together you are stronger...
Our network is developing and growing rapidly. Not only have we seen more and more countries joining our network, the cooperation among network members has also strengthened. Building Bridges is the perfect example of global communication among students and teachers in our global network.
The idea of Building Bridges is to bring schools and students from different countries into contact with each other.
By offering a structured school project, students get to know each other and each other's culture.
By joining the project, students will:
- be partnered up with a school from another country;
- get exciting live meetings with international participants on our Online Learning Platform, where they can have conversations in small groups and learn more about life in another country;
- make short clips/videos about interesting topics, based on students' interests, which they will share with the other school's students;
- get access to fun activities on the platform, which will help them improve their English skills in a fun, innovative and active way;
- record Sound Bites and Balance Boosters to improve speaking skills and learn new vocabulary. We also offer fun presentation skills practice;
- receive personal feedback according to the Anglia marking system.
INSTRUCTIVE, FUN AND ACCESSIBLE
All materials will be provided by us. Teacher will hardly need any preparation time. Each student receives a personal login code for the Online Learning Platform, so that they can go through the exercises at their own pace. Teachers will be able to always check the progress of the students.
English Academy Group Europe
English for Kids Foundation
English Academy aims to support everyone who wants to learn or improve their English. We can facilitate lessons at your school, company or meet you online and help you prep for English (exams) at any level. In addition, we organize several English Summer Schools in The Netherlands or abroad, where kids and youngsters learn English and have fun. Join us, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Give a voice
Not everyone is in a good position to learn English. The EFKF is a charity that aims at supporting and encouraging children to learn English, so that they can take part in global communication and to give them the communicative skills and tools needed to share information with others. We have 6 international projects in Brazil, Ghana, India, Morocco, South Africa and Ukraine.